Thursday, October 1, 2009

Went shopping

Went shopping yesterday (thurs) and did alot of spending. I bought both my daughters curtains for their bedrooms today....disney cinderella for both girls, with the matching disney cinderella shears. I thought these curtains would last longer than buying the "fad" design like dora. So ive decided on a fairy theme for both, inspiration"fairy god" mother. I brought myself a Kelly Lane design quilt cover, frangipani! ill post a pic when i ge it off layby, i also bought the matching yjrow pillow.

Then last night i brought, a kitchen table, a much needed bedroom suit for me, chest of draws and 2 side tables each for the girls OH and a beautiful matress for the bed. All get delivered to my storage shed in 2 weeks Whohoo. I have lost f spending to do in the coming moths furnishing my house but last night cleaned me out until i save some more pennines hehe

1 comment:

  1. hey jesse, great to see a new blog, found your link from Home1. We were like you, buying heaps of stuff and putting it into storage for ages (now we have four cells full! costs us $400pm!!!) so easy to fill them from cheap ebay buys!

    Great to see you doing the little's rooms too, isn't it fun, i've just done a post on my blog about my little girls room, you'll like it I think!

    I'll be following you building, we're nearly finished now...

    ReplyDelete