Thursday, October 1, 2009

settlement on block

On wednesday morning i contacted the homeloan centre to where things go from here !! but no answer. I know theres only two sales consultants and mine has gone on holidays, so i wasnt suprised when there was no answer because it was the 30th of the month so he would have been busy. Anywho i thought i might ring their other brach instead , which happens to be their head office, just to see whether they had recieved my mortgage papers because i sent the the day before to this branch. I was put through to a lovely lady who was lovely and easy to talk to, after many laughs about clearly things off topic she told "music to my ears" info. That they had recieved all my documents this morning and to let my conveyancer know that everything is ready to settle on the land and so-forth whenn they are ready. I forgot to mention my vendors have been overly accommodating, granted an extension on an already long settlent (4mnths) for another 6 weeks, then needed another one when this extension ran out on 14th os sep. This time they didnt even ask for an addendum, just wished me luc and for them to be kept updated from time to time, all this without even charging me extra.

After hanging up from ****** I rang my conveyancer whom id highly recommend MUNRO CONVEYANCING (adelaide) whom wasnt in and i left a message. I finally got a call this morning from A***** stating he had booked settlement for fri 9th of oct, 2 days after my birthday :-) and the i need to "drain my bank account" haha for the rest of the deposit owing before they could settle, so end of this week. So im off today to hand over my money, going to catch the train into the city, so wish me luck.

regards jess

1 comment:

  1. i know conveyancer are very good at draining money from us . great post thanks. Whatever be the nature and type of your property transaction, the conveyancing solicitor at Conveyancing Extra can handle all. Right from the initial stages till the last, he would act on your behalf. The conveyancing solicitors offer a hassle-free and quick conveyanicng service. This online conveyancing firm also provides an online tracking system to help clients monitor the progress of their conveyancing case. One can also get in touch with the conveyancing solicitors through phone, e-mail, or fax.
    The best part about these conveyancing solicitors is that they provide conveyancing services at highly attractive rates. Which is sure to make you bankrupt and them wealthy till neck. Here you can get cheap commercial conveyancing quote and cheap residential conveyancing quote.

    ReplyDelete